CLEF 2017 Conference and Labs of the Evaluation Forum Information Access Evaluation meets Multilinguality, Multimodality, and Visualization 11 - 14 September 2017, Dublin - Ireland
Two different and separate types of overviews will be produced for:
- Springer LNCS series
- Online Working Notes
Requirements for Lab Overview for Springer LNCS publication
- ONE paper must be produced which should contain a fairly high level description of the Lab activities focusing very much on the overall objectives, the activities of each sub-task and the main results.
- SUBMISSION : overviews should be uploaded through the EasyChair system of CLEF2017. In Easychair, we created a specific track dedicated to LNCS Overview, so you have to choose this track when you are going to upload your files.
- FORMAT: papers must be formatted according to the Springer Instructions for Authors, either using Word or Latex templates.
- MAX LENGTH: 20 pages
- CAMERA READY: besides the final PDF file, a zip file containing the following items is also required:
- The final source files, incl. any non-standard fonts
- A copyright form, signed by one author on behalf of all of the authors of the paper. Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form, a so-called 'Consent to Publish' form. Modified forms are not acceptable. Authors are asked to transfer the copyright of the paper to the Springer. This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
The copyright form can be downloaded here.
The title and the editors of the volume will be communicated as soon as possibile.
Requirements for Lab Overview for the CEUR-WS Working Notes publication
- Lab Organizers have two alternative options: (i) to prepare a SINGLE overview for the whole Lab and its constituting tasks (obviously more detailed then the one prepared for the LNCS proceedings); (ii) to prepare a SEPARATE overview for each task constituting the lab. The former option is more appropriate for smaller and more compact labs while the latter one is preferable for bigger and more differentiated labs. In both cases, each overview must provide much greater details and analysis than the LNCS single overview.
- SUBMISSION: overview papers should be uploaded through the EasyChair system of CLEF2017. Each Overview must be correctly uploaded in the respective Track
- FORMAT: papers must be formatted according to the Springer Instructions for Authors, either using Word or Latex templates. For each submission three items are required:
- Zip file containing all submission sources
- PDF file of the submission (with no page headers/footers/page numbers)
- PDF file with the scanned and signed copyright agreement
- MAX LENGTH: no upper page limit is set, as papers are published only electronically.
- Lab overview papers due (LNCS Version) June 9, 2017, 11:59pm - midnight - Central European Summer Time.
- Review of Lab overviews: June 9 to June 16, 2017
- Camera Ready lab overview papers (LNCS version) due June 23, 2017, 11:59 pm - midnight - Central European Summer Time. This is a STRICT DEADLINE
- Camera Ready lab overview papers (CEUR-WS version) due July 3, 2017, 11:59 pm – midnight – Central European Summer Time. This is a STRICT DEADLINE.